PEI! Haven’t you heard so much! Well get ready to see, taste and listen to it all! For such a small island we have lots to do and see.
- History in abundance. How about we are the Birthplace of Canada. And that happened just a 5 minute walk from the ship!
- We have beaches in every direction. In fact with 1,100 miles of coastline, you are no more than 15 minutes to a beach no matter where you are on PEI!
- Got a thing for Lighthouses? PEI has the highest concentration of them of any state or province. We have 63 lighthouses and Range Light Buildings and over 35 are still active!
- Food? You are in the right place. We have world class aquaculture here involving Blue Mussels, Malpeque Oysters are from here, Lobster, Crab, Clams, Quahogs, Mackerel, Cod, scallops, hake, halibut and so much more.
- Golf? 31 courses!
- Churches a plenty
- Farms, fishing villages, seascapes and pleasant diversions for all
- Photo opportunities? Bring extra batteries!
- Is architecture an interest? We have lots to see. Victorian, Georgian, High Victorian Gothic Revival, Neoclassical and more
Buckle up and off we go!